Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

No Quote, No Business!

So over 2 weeks ago I had an electrician from a local company (CJ Electrical) round to give me a quote for the various work that I needed doing. It's not like it is a particularly small job so I expected them to be reasonably keen to get the work. So nearly 2 weeks after they came round I still hadn't received a quote. I phoned but was too late to speak to anyone in that department so left a message asking where my quote had got to. That was 3 days ago and I still haven't heard anything back.

So today I tried to call another local electrician but there was no answer. If they had an answerphone I could have left a message but nothing. People, get the basics of your business right and you might get more work, it's not rocket science!

Anyway, 3rd choice guy came round. Seemed like a very trustworthy and decent guy so I gave him the job. He starts on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment