Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quote for Central Heating and Bathroom

So last week a plumber came round to give me a quote for the central heating and bathroom. He is a guy I used a couple of years ago to do 2 bathrooms in my previous house so I know he will do a decent job for a good price. The quote he gave me for both installing the central heating system (including all the radiators and the new boiler) together with supplying and fitting a new bathroom suite was pretty much exactly on my budget so that was good news. I just need to get the tiles in and I have now chosen which ones I want which are only about £10 a sq m so good value. A friend of mine used these same tiles in her bathroom and it looks really good so I know I have made the right choice. Now I just need to go pick them up and hope my back doesn't give out! The plumber can't start til mid/late August as he is always really busy but the gas supply won't be installed until then anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment