Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Things Moving Slowly

So as is the way with UK property transactions, things seem to be moving slowly. I sent back a long list of answers to questions that my buyer had and also had to include the planning permission for my own house which was built in 2000. Initially I thought I did not have these papers but then found them in a bunch of stuff that was sent to me when I bought the place.

Anyway, things are also slow on the buying front as the old lady who owned part of the house died. Her husband is still alive so it passes to him and hopefully that will not delay the transaction. I need to get in some removal men soon for quotes and also possible storage costs if I have to move out of my house before moving in to the bungalow.

No comments:

Post a Comment