Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bungalow Before Pictures

So there won't be too much to report in the coming weeks as I wait for the purchase to go through (touch wood). I have instructed a surveyor to do a homebuyers report which will hopefully be done next week. I went round to have another look at the place last weekend and took some pictures. One thing that struck me was that the bathroom was smaller than I thought and there is only just room to put in a small bath. The other options are to move the wall into the kitchen a bit to give more space but I am pretty sure it is a load baring wall. However, it still might be worth doing as there is enough room in the kitchen to take it and a bigger bathroom would be a big selling point and might be worth the extra cost. I will get some quotes as soon as I get the keys.
Lean-to off the back of the kitchen

Kitchen door from the lean to

Back of the lean-to

The lean-to off the lean-to!

back garden

Flat roof on the lean-to needs replacing

Kitchen

Main bedroom

2nd bedroom, electrics need insetting

Living room bay window to front

Fireplace in living room

door to kitchen

wetroom shower and sink

No comments:

Post a Comment